• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prescott praises Cowboy fans who threw bottles and debris at refs

Mr. Scot

I watched the last three minutes of the game - did the refs draw up that ridiculous QB draw with no time outs left? 

I hate officials and firmly believe that they influence games and most of them suck at their jobs but your encouraging people to assault them is a not the correct way to hold them accountable. 

• Pie 4

17 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

On a related note, Jerry Jones is looking rough these days.

Dude I said the same thing watching the game. I saw him once towards the end and he looked like a frail, deteriorating old man. I’m not making light of that because it will eventually happen to us all. Looked like he had trouble lifting his arm. 

Trashy statement from the QB of one of the trashiest fanbases.

54 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Cowboys fans are like duke basketball and Kentucky basketball fans that’s did not attend those universities. Low class and low IQ. Complete embarrassments. 

This is so dead-on. Did you come up with this quip?

That is very disappointing.  Dak and the HC blaming the refs for their screw up is just plain stupid,  and of course classless.

There is also this:

The Cowboys hung in there but, truthfully, they deserved to lose. They committed 14 penalties. Prescott threw the interception. There was that fiasco with the punt team being left on the field, resulting in a delay-of-game penalty, following the successful fake punt. This was a bitter disappointment for the Cowboys, and it was largely of their own doing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/01/16/49ers-cowboys-nfl-playoffs/

Edited by ladypanther
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1