• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prescott praises Cowboy fans who threw bottles and debris at refs

Mr. Scot

9 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I watched the last three minutes of the game - did the refs draw up that ridiculous QB draw with no time outs left? 

I don’t think it was even drawn up to be a QB draw. I think that was 100% on Dak. You have 14 seconds and your on the 40 yard line. A quick out and out of bounds gets you down to the 30 with about 9-10 seconds left if you are good. That leaves you with two shots at the end zone instead of one with 1 second. 

Dak also should have slid down way either but you are still only looking at one play. There is no way that was in any play design. I’m pretty damn sure Dak’s brain reverted to college right there. 

55 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I don’t think it was even drawn up to be a QB draw. I think that was 100% on Dak. You have 14 seconds and your on the 40 yard line. A quick out and out of bounds gets you down to the 30 with about 9-10 seconds left if you are good. That leaves you with two shots at the end zone instead of one with 1 second. 

Dak also should have slid down way either but you are still only looking at one play. There is no way that was in any play design. I’m pretty damn sure Dak’s brain reverted to college right there. 

McCarthy defended offensive coordinator Kellen Moore's decision to call the run, even with no timeouts. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33083093/had-problem-getting-ball-spotted

With that crybaby mentality permeating this team they will never win like they should.  Nut up and say I should have gotten the ball to the official like we do on every other play and not gotten in his way when he was trying to set the ball.  This team's clock management has been an issue all year and that play was just another in a long line of screw ups this year.  

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Cowboys fans are like duke basketball and Kentucky basketball fans that’s did not attend those universities. Low class and low IQ. Complete embarrassments. 

UNC fans are as bad. NC State fans can be depending on what part of the state you're in. 

Part of why it's going to be so amazing to see UNC lose to App State yet again.