• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prescott praises Cowboy fans who threw bottles and debris at refs

Mr. Scot

5 hours ago, SuperBowlBound said:

Screw Dallas. They've cried about officiating multiple times this year. I'm still pissed about Jerome Boger and his crew taking away a forced fumble and recovery from Chinn week 4. Also - did you see how bad Boger's crew was Saturday? I can't believe this guy got a playoff game. 

Game was filled with bad calls/no calls. 

3 hours ago, outlaw4 said:

I will say this. At that point in the game, the Cowboys options were limited. One look at the 49ers defense on that play (a great vantage point below) and you can tell trying any route going towards the sidelines would be well defended, something they hadn't done up until that point. Even so, this is where some creative playcalling would've been a better option, something the Cowboys had shown they could do in this very game. I personally would've taken my end zone shot here since that defensive formation would've been more favorable to exploit or draw a penalty.

Also, McCarthy was correct in that there should had been no issues spotting the ball. Except he glosses over the fact that they were the ones that made the mistake by trying to do it themselves. That's something that shouldn't even require practice - and I wonder that was even practiced - because it's such a fundamental part of the game. The closest equivalent I could think of is when Kirk Cousins took a knee instead of spiking the ball and cost his team a chance to kick a field goal.

Sidelines protected, middle wide open. Get the ball in a playmakers hands with a wall of blockers in front. Dallas should have an example on film since the Chiefs did it to them.

Edited by TheProcess
  • Pie 3

12 hours ago, ChibCU said:

Endorsements in general. You think I've got an active spreadsheet I'm updating these endorsements in real time? I'll leave that to you.

He has a bunch currently. Oikos dropped Cam due to public backlash of him "being a misogynist". Their call, mind you. Dak is getting backlash for him being okay with tepid violence toward hated referees. Very different and we all know the original point behind all of this, lol. buT bUT CaM! pOOr CaM!

• Poo 1

On 1/17/2022 at 9:02 AM, 4Corners said:

What a tough week for the Bama /Cowboys/Lakers/Duke fan nation. You just hate to see it. 

This post is hilarious, and true all at the same time. Most Duke fans I have come across seems to pull for these teams. If they’re not a cowboys fan, they’re a Steelers fan.