• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Speculation : Could Tepper have been waiting for for Pittsburgh's season to end?

trueblade

I will take Tomlin any day of the week. Some people say that he rode the coat tails of a team that Bill Cowherd created but he has had his team playing for the playoffs almost every season. He seems like a caring and likeable coach as well. It was also funny how he tried to trip the guy on the other team years ago too! I like him!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

52 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

“PITTSBURGH -- Some Steelers "limited partners" want Art Rooney II to fire head coach Mike Tomlin, according to Pro Football Talk.

Pro Football Talk, citing a source with direct knowledge of the situation, reported that the minority owners planning to lobby Rooney to fire Tomlin come from a group that includes Rob Citrone, Paul Evanson, Larry Paul, Stephen Paul, Bruce Rauner, Paul Sams, John Stallworth, Benjamin Statler, Scott Swank, David Tepper, Thomas Tull, Peter Varischetti, and Mike Wilkins.”

======================

Read that closely…

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Pie 1

If Tepper needed Colbert to tell him Rhule is currently a hack at the NFL level, in the infinite wisdom of Brandon 'Donald' LaFell, "ooh wee mayne."

I have no idea how Tepper watches other NFL teams, particularly like what we've seen this weekend, and feels any kind of good about Matt Rhule. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1