• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben McaDoo to interview for OC job

Jmac

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Nah, nah not at all.  If you want to tank you roll with rhule for another year and saddle him with Darnold.  That my friend is how you tank.  I promise you with 100% certainty if that is the combo going into 2022 season we are locked and loaded for a top draft pick

That’s not real tanking though.   That’s just sucking.  And then you end up with like the #7 pick or something. 

and it’s totally pointless.  Because Rhule is trying to win and will use resources and give contracts that will impact us after he is gone. 

24 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's stupid.

Going this route wastes a year's worth of career for players, staff and others while also risking that Rhule will make moves that worsen the team even further.

But since Tepper is a dumbsh-t on football matters, it wouldn't necessarily surprise me.

Going this route of keeping rhule for a mulligan year for a new coach Doesn’t make sense. 
Like you said players lose a year of their career basically playing for a no win situation 
I do believe  you’ll see a lot of players take a “McCaffrey “ next year with some suspicious injuries. Except maybe for the ones in a contract year 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

Going this route of keeping rhule for a mulligan year for a new coach Doesn’t make sense. 
Like you said players lose a year of their career basically playing for a no win situation 
I do believe  you’ll see a lot of players take a “McCaffrey “ next year with some suspicious injuries. Except maybe for the ones in a contract year 

What players are you worried about?  This is a roster on the whole devoid of talent

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

That’s not real tanking though.   That’s just sucking.  And then you end up with like the #7 pick or something. 

and it’s totally pointless.  Because Rhule is trying to win and will use resources and give contracts that will impact us after he is gone. 

Rhule will be and should be neutered going forwarded

• Pie 1

Scottie Montgomery or Ben Macadoo????????

Given the NY ties, Ben feels like the leader....hard to figure this out, I swear those have to be the two worse choices you can pick, is Rhule trying improve the O or ____________?? 

As of now Ben is the best, is there room on the fire Rhule bus...... I need proven NFL coaches with the 3 hires, not some BS Rhule"the way we do things, blah blah...."  Guys that been there done that, more than once..... Dont F this up Rhule....

Edited by Basbear

19 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

What players are you worried about?  This is a roster on the whole devoid of talent

Agree there is limited talent but nonetheless I wouldn’t blame shaq ,cmc ,DJ , moton , chinn ,  burns or horn to not risk it all for a lame duck pos coach that the owner is letting have a mulligan year until he can hire a new coach 

25 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Rhule will be and should be neutered going forwarded

He should be but will he be. And if tepper has to put those constraints on him as he should then why keep him at all.  
rhule ain’t the answer cut bait before he has a chance to sabotage the next coach