• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sad -but understandable - day for the Panthers social media team (still, the best in the biz)

PanthersATL

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

Why should we care about social media?

I dont care about social media, Facebook and twitter imo are really just there for the people that like attention. It’s one of the worst things to ever happen to us as a society but it’s also here to stay unfortunately.

the Panthers social media team was straight fire for a long time tho

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Panthers have done a really great job in the past several years with their social media campaigns, etc.  I do feel it kinda fell off a bit the past year or two and a lot of other teams caught up to the quality that the Panthers were doing. Granted the team has absolutely sucked, no Cam, and the "star" of the team can't stay on the field, so that doesn't help. 

41 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Did you read the article?

I did and agree with @Harbingers…she’s working part-time somewhere, why not with the Panthers?

We keep hearing about organizational dysfunction internally and are seeing a series of departures with feel-good explanations which folks aren’t inclined to question, but think about all she’s giving up by leaving…and keep in mind, she’s still working.  

An aside, what was the name of the guy who was with Rhule 10+ years and left suddenly early last year, I think?

(FYI…organizational dysfunction and illogical/unexplained departures by notable employees should be something the Gone Guys™ latch onto as they effort to displace Rhule👌— the datapoints are starting to add up.)

(PS…also keep in mind she’s a holdover from the Richardson organization.)

Edited by SizzleBuzz

it’s probably a good time to be stepping down from managing social media platforms seeing as how this organization has become bankrupt of prestige

and if you don’t believe social media has an influence over our daily lives here in 2022 like anybody can just ignore it, then you’re either living under a rock or are deluding yourself and idk what to tell you.

Edited by frash.exe
  • Pie 1