• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers social media guru Amie Keihn moves on

hepcat

https://charlotte.axios.com/285099/farewell-message-for-panthers-fans-from-social-media-guru-amie-kiehn/

The Panthers have had one of the best social media teams in all of sports over the last few seasons. It was one of the few bright spots on an otherwise MISERABLE team to watch. Now I guess everything is just going to be sad and pointless. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

https://charlotte.axios.com/285099/farewell-message-for-panthers-fans-from-social-media-guru-amie-kiehn/

The Panthers have had one of the best social media teams in all of sports over the last few seasons. It was one of the few bright spots on an otherwise MISERABLE team to watch. Now I guess everything is just going to be sad and pointless. 

Next up, Sir Purr quits to become a Bouncer at the Paperdoll… or a mall cop.  

• Pie 3
  • The D 1

18 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

As I said in the other thread on this...read the article...and the story linked  about her premature son.  This is not about the Panthers.  She calls it her dream job.

I don’t understand why she can’t do both. It’s not like during the off-season she can’t spend most of her time working from home. This isn’t a knock on her, I just figured the panthers would have tried to work something out with her, besides her “having to step down”.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I don’t understand why she can’t do both. It’s not like during the off-season she can’t spend most of her time working from home. This isn’t a knock on her, I just figured the panthers would have tried to work something out with her, besides her “having to step down”.

Did you read the article?  Her son cannot even breath on his own.

4 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Did you read the article?  Her son cannot even breath on his own.

Yes I did. The line that implies she took a new part time job make it sound like it was outside of the panthers organization. My point is why didn’t the panthers make a part time offer for her, so she could keep her dream job and the time and availability for her son. 

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Yes I did. The line that implies she took a new part time job make it sound like it was outside of the panthers organization. My point is why didn’t the panthers make a part time offer for her, so she could keep her dream job and the time and availability for her son. 

When you have a sick child, the only thing that matters is your sick child. Props and prayers to her and her family. 

• Pie 2

22 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Tough to go from being the boss to a part timer.

• Pie 1