• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear David Tepper

Mr. Scot

Dave, 

If your going to run the Panthers like this then please hire someone competent outside of your current mess to show you how to hire better people and to do that job. Then you can be invisible and we will all be happy.

Thanks and fug you,

W

Dear Dave,

This ain't working man. Hire some actual experts on building an NFL team, start from the ground up and make this work again. We were troubled before you got here, but nothing like this.

If you hire people to build this organization the right way, in the end there will be more wins, maybe some trophies, a lot of stars and you will still be able to sit back and say "That's my team" and it'll be as true as it ever was.

Or you can keep hiring crappy little wannabes and when they keep churning out five wins seasons, give contracts to people who can't perform and squander draft picks on seventeen more cornerbacks, you can sit back and shamefully say, "That's my team" and it'll be as true as it ever was.

It's up to you. You're in a club with 31 other owners (if you squeeze together Green Bay's community). Right now, the pecking order puts you sitting way away from the cool kids table. 

napoleon dynamite quote GIF

• Beer 1

Dear Dave,

In your line of work you obviously understand risks, and you took that with Matt Rhule. Sometimes those risks pay off, sometimes they end in catastrophic failure. It's time to move on. To quote a Panther legend.

Ice up son. 

Consider the 50m buyout of Rhules contract a paltry sum to save the fan base that may still buy this anemic product that has been put on the field the past few years. 

Also, it will be difficult to sell the area on MLS when as an owner you are currently showing that you are not only ok with losing, but are actually embracing failure. That same fan base won't support another one of your miserable endeavors.

Signed 

A Panthers fan from way back.

Dear Mr Tepper, 

I'm a german panther fan for 10 years now.

Here are a lot of football fans, but most of them are pats,  steelers , raiders or especially Brady fans. 

Do you want to conquer the german market?

Then please, please end this poo. 

Rhule isn't it. 

It's your turn now to correct this big mistake. 

Come on, do it now. 

• Pie 1

To Tepper.

"Buy Low and Sell High" is a common saying in the stock market community. It seems simple enough but there can be a lot of work that goes into it. I think mostly success following this motto comes because of skill in evaluating the products and markets involved. Based on your portfolio you probably are someone with this skill, or at least consult with people who have it.

In football evaluation is pretty important too. Its more than just measuring arm length and suggested versatility. "Buying low and Selling High" is still an important concept in football, but the evaluation is different. Please invest in getting some people on the Coaching Staff and FO that have these skills where football in concerned, because based on the product (The 2021-22 Carolina Panthers) you, and nobody you have been consulting with lately have this skill.

Sincerely

MG

Just read the latest on the OC interviews.  Pathetic.  How could Tepper really let this go on? This is such an embarrassment. 

Goodell forced Tepper on us because he loved his money.  He needs to get someone to have a chat with Tepper about how to run an NFL team.  Of course that is about 3 years too late but have to start sometime.

Edited by ladypanther
  • Pie 2

Tepper doesn't give a ***....he bought one of 32 pieces of art in the world....doesn't matter if it looks like a steaming turd....he is making money.  Why can't people understand this.  Investors don't give *** what they buy or how well it does...they only care about making a profit.   How can you expect. guy that makes money off others work to be succesful at building anything?  

• Pie 1

On 1/18/2022 at 12:46 PM, Cdparr7 said:

We are on our way to becoming the Jacksonville Jaguars. I wouldn’t say Lions or Browns because they have much more history, and fans that are loyal to the bone. He goes for the “offensive minded” coach because that’s what’s hot. Despite the fact that the last 20 Super Bowls have been 10-10. He goes for the guy who makes things sound good, despite no real experience. He is more concerned with the money side of things (Rock Hill, Stadium, Soccer, etc) than taking this franchise to the next level like he promised.

For many fans as soon as the season is done, they check out. Couldn’t tell you what happens in the off-season, they just know to turn the TV on around August and they wait and see if we are any good or not. For other fans it’s all they have. It was all I had for a little while. I was divorced, I put everything I had into my business and my wife had enough, my kids blamed me for working too much and hated me for it, and the business I spent all my time trying to build up wasn’t doing so hot. I didn’t really have the money for much else as far as hobbies but I had the Panthers. Daily checks on social media and sports news off-season or not, it was my escape.

It’s not so much the PSL owners, players, coaches, and staff being let down. It’s the ones that pour their life into it because their lives are so miserable they look to Panthers to be their break from it. It’s the families that can’t afford to go, or buy memorabilia, or the ones that are retired or sick and are just hoping to have 1 more winning season before they go. It’s the kid wearing a DJ Moore jersey while other kids pick on him at school and tell him his team sucks. 

I don’t see anybody in the organization trying to correct it. I see a country club full of excuses who know more than everyone else but have no results to show for it. 

I just thought the other day I'm 91 and I don't think that I will ever live to see the Panthers play in another Super Bowl. Thanks, Dave and Matt.

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, ncdrifter said:

I just thought the other day I'm 91 and I don't think that I will ever live to see the Panthers play in another Super Bowl. Thanks, Dave and Matt.

Congratulations on making it to 91.   

I share your opinion and it makes me very sad for you and me but we both know, no guarantee on life or the NFL.  

The team has reached a new level of abysmal and most of it, self inflicted and that is what makes it maddening 

the stadium experience this past year was awful.  

numerous nfl teams have bright, young HCs that used to be nfl assistants to legitimate head coaches 

the panthers aren’t one of them