• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New OC Candidates

Mr. Scot

Just now, hepcat said:

Technically Mike Shula had the best season as OC tho 

He did, god what a sad era of OCs....... I defended Dan henning like p55 did with Shula. OC 1st job is to do what the HC wants........ he did that along with feeding the smitty stud. I miss seeing those constant Stephan Davis runs and he breaks one. Dan controlled the game, a TOP master. 

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

I 100% hate bringing this up, but its also just a fact. Tim Kelly is very well liked by Deshaun Watson. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/deshaun-watson-advocating-for-texans-to-keep-offensive-coordinator-tim-kelly-on-houston-coaching-staff-in-2021/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwia6t-jpbz1AhWHTTABHRHUDfsQFnoECBEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3-4ZYWhqgoJSS2DjBotjoy

Getsy is a name that is interesting, but also worried because I know he is propped up by Rodgers. Another name I would like to hear is Mike Kafka, but again Pat Mahomes and Andy Reid.

We are going to go after him.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

He did, god what a sad era of OCs....... I defended Dan henning like p55 did with Shula. OC 1st job is to do what the HC wants........ he did that along with feeding the smitty stud. I miss seeing those constant Stephan Davis runs and he breaks one. Dan controlled the game, a TOP master. 

Jake Delhomme was the perfect QB for that system. He was a great play action QB with a knack for clutch plays. Henning also knew how to “feed the stud” as he put it with prime era Steve Smith. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1