• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New OC Candidates

Mr. Scot

16 hours ago, AceMan said:

Meh disappointing but not surprising. Maybe waiting to see what happens with the Texans. They’re rumored to be in play for Brian Flores and he may decide to remain there as OC. Next…..

16 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Ugh we should have kept Ron and got a new GM first. At the very least Ron got his coordinators HC opportunities, Rhule is scapegoating his guys and interviewing proven busts. I was surprised Ron was so pissed in his last Panthes press conference but he deserved to be for the most part

It was time and Ron had a really rough last season here. 

The fact is that Tepper is a new owner and they usually perform very poorly while making mistakes where they either learn or don't. Unlike coaches, they are not getting fired. It was discussed as a likely possibility when Tepper bought the team. If I had to wish I would wish Tepper would learn faster and not disappear like a fart in the wind when it gets this ugly. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

On 1/18/2022 at 4:44 PM, TheSpecialJuan said:
NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png
TIM KELLYC, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
390196.JPG

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports the Panthers have spoken to former Texans OC Tim Kelly about their offensive coordinator vacancy.

The Panthers are clearly casting a wide net to expand their play-calling in 2022, reaching out to former head coaches Jay Gruden, Bill O'Brien, Ben McAdoo, current Rams OC Kevin O'Connell, and Kelly, the latter who most recently engineereed the fifth-worst rush offense DVOA in the history of Football Outsiders' statistics, which date back to the mid-1980s. In addition to finding an offensive coordinator, coach Matt Rhule will need to find the team a viable quarterback.

John McClain long time Houston Texans beat writers talk this guy up today on WFNZ.. Like it was him and Pep who should be nearly on the same level as OC candidates..

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 1

32 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

John McClain long time Houston Texans beat writers talk this guy up today on WFNZ.. Like it was him and Pep who should be nearly on the same level as OC candidates..

Yeah I just seen an article just posted by McClain that says if Tim Kelly lands in Carolina, Watson could follow. Idk much about this guy they say he was really good last two years Watson played but who the hell knows lol

33 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

John sold me. Well compared to Scottie or Bob, Tim Kelly is the better pick. Rhule loves PSU and has some BoB ties, that means he should be held in good graces with Rhule.

On the Tim Kelly train, dont care that Pep said no. 

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

John sold me. Well compared to Scottie or Bob, Tim Kelly is the better pick. Rhule loves PSU and has some BoB ties, that means he should be held in good graces with Rhule.

On the Tim Kelly train, dont care that Pep said no. 

He's also worked with Shawn Ryan as well..

So there is alot of connection to him in the Carolinas..

Just now, WOW!! said:

He's also worked with Shawn Ryan as well..

So there is alot of connection to him in the Carolinas..

Yep the connections are adding up, plus hes already been though Texans hell, which was worse than Panthers hell. 

Its super silly to think a huge name will be calling tepper/rhule non-stop begging for OC duties. Tim kelly is young and already gone though some BS. Best choice given the weak others. So Rhule will pick someone else.....fuging Scottie just got a 2nd turn.....I may flip my "3rd year" Rhule support form that alone, hes super luck to be in the NFL. 

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Yep the connections are adding up, plus hes already been though Texans hell, which was worse than Panthers hell. 

Its super silly to think a huge name will be calling tepper/rhule non-stop begging for OC duties. Tim kelly is young and already gone though some BS. Best choice given the weak others. So Rhule will pick someone else.....fuging Scottie just got a 2nd turn.....I may flip my "3rd year" Rhule support form that alone, hes super luck to be in the NFL. 

If he hires Scotty that will further let me known he is a complete dumbass and insecure clown.. How the fug do you hire the least experienced person in this process..

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

If he hires Scotty that will further let me known he is a complete dumbass and insecure clown.. How the fug do you hire the least experienced person in this process..

I about to start cope boozing, 2nd interview holds weight, like talking contract details at this point. god dam it....tenore.gif.f3d01acb1a70ab294b299b43a8f5c0f1.gif