• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

11/18 Game Thread, Canes @ Bruins 7PM EDT Puck Drop

Harbingers

So.... about last night....

Jacob Slavin should be given a game or 2 off more often if this is how he comes back.

See what happens when KK is moved to center?

There was a level of physicality against this Bruins team that has been missing the past couple seasons. Was good to see, but needs to be addressed in the bigger picture because it did put the Canes in the PK more than once.

I guess rats will run & hide when there's a hurricane blowing into town.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Lets get it Canes said:

Boston usually beats us multiple times a year. We’re already handling them every single time we play them which is also a good sign of us going deep in the playoffs

I am sure the boys and RBA are taking it one game at a time.  This team has the pieces to make some noise, but they definitely have to take care of the business in front of them.

The Eastern Conference is stacked this year so it will take a focused effort!  Love this group though and I feel like Jarvis and KK are starting to pick it up.....we have the talent and need to keep Freddie healthy.

• Pie 2