• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sent out feelers for…………..

ncfan

8 hours ago, Toomers said:

Oh, your point is still 100% valid. But I know he was offered in the 2.5M range to stay. But he wanted back in the NFL. 400k is what they paid him to leave NO to come to LSU. 

I agree that if they even contacted Kelly, they are more delusional than I imagined. And I didn’t think that was possible. Sounds like a “leak” to make people think they are going after some sort of legit candidate. 

It is also possible that these dopes were gonna try and pay him more. Would it really be that hard to believe after the Rhule contract?

Remember when Synder was starting out as an owner and was playing IRL fantasy football with contracts?

Same level of dumb here.

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

It is also possible that these dopes were gonna try and pay him more. Would it really be that hard to believe after the Rhule contract?

Remember when Synder was starting out as an owner and was playing IRL fantasy football with contracts?

Same level of dumb here.

Nothing is beyond belief considering Rhule is still employed by the Panthers. Until that is rectified, no scenario involving players or staff will fix anything. 

• Beer 1