• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pep Hamilton declines Panthers interview

X-Clown

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

This franchise under Tepper is a fugging joke. Just when you thought we hit rock bottom it gets worse. Makes you wonder if Tepper has one clue at all.  

All we can hope for is the silence is him waiting this situation out, giving Rhule one last chance to convince someone competent to build or rebuild or whatever Rhule is trying to do. I would have fired him after that WFNZ interview but this OC stuff is glaring

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

9 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

If you're the owner and it's obvious no one wants to OC for Rhule besides the football equivalent of the My Pillow guy, how do you not blow it up?

Actually those pillows are sweet. A client gave me one several years ago and it’s a keeper. We have no one on staff that produces anything worth keeping. 

• Beer 1

Do you guys think Tepper hears this at all? Serious question. This has to make him re-think himself right? I mean that's an outright embarrassment. An average QB coach won't even interview for a possible promotion..... Either way you would think he would interview for the experience if Rhule was worth a damn. Nothing is promised in the NFL. Pep knows that. Just because they said he will stay on doesn't mean he will be promoted to OC necessarily. You never know. The fact that a QB coach from the Texans (we thought was a bigger dumpster fire than us) doesn't even want to acknowledge our coach and owner is an EMBARASSMENT. You should be ASHAMED TEPPER if you keep this Rhule snake. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1