• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pep Hamilton declines Panthers interview

X-Clown

10 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I mean what more does Tepper need to see? No assistant of worth is going to want to coach under Rhule. Fire his ass and don’t let him screw us over for next year. 

Tep doesnt understand the concept of lame duck and its implications.. which is at the crux of of our suckage.

12 hours ago, X-Clown said:

He knows this staff is going to be fired and that the offensive line is terrible. So what is a coordinator going to do? Ruin their career in a lame duck year.

Joe Brady never should've been fired. When you hire a young, inexperienced person, in any job you are making an investment in their growth. That mistakes will be made are understood, however you can't try to use that guy as a scapeline.

The Panthers offense was significantly worse after Brady left, which tells me that the problem may not have been Brady at all but rather personnel on the offensive oine.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Rhule is entering 2022 season on the hot seat and possibly a lame duck. 
Sure Tepper may be a reason but Rhule’s job situation is definitely a reason. 

There is zero proof of this. Rumors don't count either. Until Tepper says something publicly, it's best to assume that Rhule is safe.

• Poo 2

10 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Guys... I just can't with this anymore. I feel like a battered wife after almost 30 years of this s h i t

Just no. Comparing your hurt feelings over a football team to someone being in an abusive relationship is just stupid and if you're joking, that's even worse.

• Poo 1

59 minutes ago, rayzor said:

if they want the job, that's a red flag.

You’re not wrong. Can’t imagine anybody with career prospects - or self-respect for that matter - would want to work for a bottom 2 head coach. 

Firing Brady at the end of the by week after the games started on that Sunday is a massive sign of disfunction & dumbassery. Moves like that have consequences. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

51 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

He knows this staff is going to be fired and that the offensive line is terrible. So what is a coordinator going to do? Ruin their career in a lame duck year.

Joe Brady never should've been fired. When you hire a young, inexperienced person, in any job you are making an investment in their growth. That mistakes will be made are understood, however you can't try to use that guy as a scapeline.

The Panthers offense was significantly worse after Brady left, which tells me that the problem may not have been Brady at all but rather personnel on the offensive oine.

I think it was more about philosophy. Rhule wants to #establishtherunatallcosts. Maybe he will give Jeff Davidson a call.