• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Fhule

BurnNChinn

I don’t understand what this even means, sounds out of context. Is the emphasis he isn’t up in an office and is more hands on or that he has less control over any of it than people think? (which doesn’t make sense because he does) I get being critical of Rhule but let’s try to make sense.

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

I don’t understand what this even means, sounds out of context. Is the emphasis he isn’t up in an office and is more hands on or that he has less control over any of it than people think? (which doesn’t make sense because he does) I get being critical of Rhule but let’s try to make sense.

The emphasis is that it's not his fault.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

In a way he is right, in a terrible leadership way. He hired a bunch of losers and he pushed Tepper to hire other bad options. Here we are, they all are terrible. Group effort and him taking no responsibility just drags other people that are doing poorly also into the blame. Great, bring them all down with you Fhule. Just lol. 

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, Asaria said:

In the unlikely event the team has a good 2022 season, it's going to be humerus to look back at posts like this.

I can tell you this post you made me LOL, to think we’ll have a good season. Ain’t nobody going to say this season coming up was ok, good or even mediocre. Christmas Vacation GIF by Death Wish Coffee

• Flames 1

23 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

He was saying that he isnt running an ivory tower operation, meaning that he is in the trenches with the coaches and staff. So he is part of the mistakes. 

I can see how this taken out of context can lead to confusion. He was taking ownership of the state of the franchise when stating this statement. 

@Mr. Scot @BurnNChinn

Vince Vaughn GIF

Seriously, what does he have to lose at this point by being a man and accepting responsibility for this mess. How hard is it to just say what you’ve seen the past 2 years is unacceptable and I have to do everything I can to get better and turn things around.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1