• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina to active in veteran QB market...

MHS831

2 minutes ago, Dory said:

I believe Rhule just hasn't had the horses. We'll see.

If it only took 2 years to build an offensive line every team would have a good one. You can't fault Rhule for not having the offensive line together yet. A bad offensive line ruins everything. Period.

4 hours ago, motocross_cat said:

Man fug.  Just go all in on everything oline/te this year and let sam run it till next year.

There is no house without foundation.

As depressing as this sounds, it's probably the smart move. Especially, since Rhule appears to be a built-in tank machine.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Call me an optimist, but we will win enough to miss out on Bryce Young. This is the Rhule Way…

I am not "down" on Bryce young per se but godalmighty I guess I didnt realize how small he actually is.  Not saying I dont want him but I prefer my qbs just bigger.  The Rams just prison raped Murry and the Cardinals by containing him in the pocket and he couldnt see over his line

42 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Ohhhhh nooooooo!! Nobody should be getting a multi year contract.. Nobody in this FA class..

It’s 5mil a year for a guy who has proven to be a strong backup QB at minimum. With the expanding cap looming, that’s nothing. Personally, I’d much prefer to lock him up for cheap than deal with PJ/Grier backups. 

10 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

hey, pickles got us Cam

sign me up for #1 OVR

I’m in the same boat lol.  Jimmy is actually a decent QB, he just can’t stay healthy.  I’d rather get a top pick with Darnold leading the tank than spend money on Jimmy and end up drafting around 6-10

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Carr is massively underrated.  If Vegas lets him go they are crazy

I hope he doesn’t come here…David can let him no how no OL feels

Yeah he is. He really impressed me this season even though it wasn’t even his best year. He’s an unquestioned leader of men. Something we desperately need.

but yeah, for his sake I hope it doesn’t happen. Vegas would be so stupid to move him.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I am not "down" on Bryce young per se but godalmighty I guess I didnt realize how small he actually is.  Not saying I dont want him but I prefer my qbs just bigger.  The Rams just prison raped Murry and the Cardinals by containing him in the pocket and he couldnt see over his line

He is small and has a massive line in front of him at Alabama. Stroud might give him some competition for the top pick next year, but he seems to stay calm under pressure.