• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina to active in veteran QB market...

MHS831

14 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Yeah he is. He really impressed me this season even though it wasn’t even his best year. He’s an unquestioned leader of men. Something we desperately need.

but yeah, for his sake I hope it doesn’t happen. Vegas would be so stupid to move him.

He got hurt coming out in the draft by his brothers legacy which wasn’t even his fault to be honest.  David spent a career getting destroyed behind bad OLs in historically bad way.

I remember absolutely not being able to find any flaws in Derek coming out.  Great arm, leader, accuracy…he had it all.  He is a upper tier QB.

Plug Derek into this team with an improved (like really improved) OL and we can do something.  30 isn’t that old with his talent 

Edited by Shocker

8 hours ago, Madwolf said:

No good QB is going to want to come here with this offensive line and coaching staff. So we're going to spend money on a bad QB, then we'll probably draft a bad QB for good measure, and do nothing to fix the offensive line, and then wonder why we're here again in 2023.

Bingo.  

Lifehack:  I’ve found that if you slam your dick in your car door a few times you can bring back the feeling of being a panthers fan on demand

1 hour ago, ClawOn said:

He wins games though. 

While true, the best ability is availability and he doesn’t have that.  He’s probably not even playing this weekend due to thumb and shoulder problems.  Considering our situation it’s not worth wasting money on a guy like him with our OL woes.  But I agree, when he’s healthy, he is usually an above average QB 

Edited by PandaMan
fire Rhule