• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tommy Tremble?

Michael G

I was kind of hyped when we drafted Tremble. I saw him as a versatile weapon and thought he'd play in the backfield, inline and flexed out. I think we under utilized him especially coming out of the backfield. For some reason Giovanni Rici was turned into our FB and I can't remember him being too effective in that role.

With Thomas leaving in Free Agency that will leave Tremble as our undisputed #1 option at TE, pending whoever comes in as a FA or via the draft for the 2022 season.

What do you guy guys think about that? Do you guys think Tremble will work out? Or will he be a bust?

Tell me how you feel.

Tremble was definitely underutilized.  He showed better hands than many thought pre-draft and is a good blocker.  The Ricci thing is strange, but then again this is the coach putting John Miller in the game every week.  He has a lot of potential and flashed whenever he was able.  I’m very high on Tommy T

• Pie 5

15 minutes ago, Michael G said:

I was kind of hyped when we drafted Tremble. I saw him as a versatile weapon and thought he'd play in the backfield, inline and flexed out. I think we under utilized him especially coming out of the backfield. For some reason Giovanni Rici was turned into our FB and I can't remember him being too effective in that role.

With Thomas leaving in Free Agency that will leave Tremble as our undisputed #1 option at TE, pending whoever comes in as a FA or via the draft for the 2022 season.

What do you guy guys think about that? Do you guys think Tremble will work out? Or will he be a bust?

Tell me how you feel.

I think as he develops into a pass catcher, he will be awesome on some fly/trap stuff, as a edge setter, and threat in the offense. More versatile than Ian. 

• Pie 2

The team drafted this rookie class and then made them essentially red shirt, except maybe BC, who they played some because of injuries in front of him 

Build through the draft they said - but then don’t play the guys they draft. Makes perfect sense. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1