• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers bring in Montgomery for 2nd interview

ncfan

4 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Lol.  Is that supposed to be an endorsement or the reason why he should be rejected?

It's whatever you want it to be. I just gathered information to better inform myself and shared it in case there were others looking for more than just incessant bitching.

Edited by Icege
  • Beer 1

18 hours ago, mickeye76 said:

Way to be positive my dude. This exactly the kind of posts I'm tired of seeing. I watched the same games you did. It was bad, but I prefer to look at the positives.  What were they?  Defense had some flashes.  Luvu, Robinson, Shaq, Gross matos, Brown all had moments.  On offense Chubba improved, DJ was solid again and it was nice seeing Cam back.  We were held back by subpar QB and oline play.  I get that was the front office and coaching that screwed the pooch on that but y'all act like qb's are easy to find.  We gambled on Sam it did not work our, we will gamble again on a QB it hopefully works out.  4 more wins and we in different situation right now.  

The constant Matt Rhule pissy party is beyond tiresome, Id be right there with you if this wasnt a "2nd interview Scottie thread". I feel the outside factors are making most huddlers take it out on Rhule. And the fact 90+% of the amercian interwebz is complaining online too, has some to do with it as well. keep up the good fight..

8 hours ago, electro's horse said:

I actually think this is good? Dude has coached all over but the groups he’s coached have done well. 

Fitz, his bad is Jake vs Zona bad. Skip, logan, and Ruffin all won 8-10 games a couple times during their ecu eras. Most are recent times and made some mufflers car bowls too. Scottie didnt win over 3 games in a season over his his 3 year run. Maryland named him their 2020 OC and he was fired less than one year cause most of the O ranks were in 105 range. 

I think most huddlers could coach WRs form the best team drafting WRs 20 years running. Colts have a top 5 OL, best OG in the world, and motivated big ten RB. Besides with wertz as your QB, would you let him throw and fugup or get a few yards? Not saying he has no impact, just put in some great situations. 

• Pie 1