• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers bring in Montgomery for 2nd interview

ncfan

1 minute ago, mickeye76 said:

OMG y'all are some crybabies.  I look at Indy and I see a legit Oline and old school running game.  I'm not opposed to that.  I'll do more research on this guy but at a glance he's preferable to Jay "QB killer" Gruden and McAdont.  

So, you have no idea what you are talking about?

That you, Dave?

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

OMG y'all are some crybabies.  I look at Indy and I see a legit Oline and old school running game.  I'm not opposed to that.  I'll do more research on this guy but at a glance he's preferable to Jay "QB killer" Gruden and McAdont.  

I see a team with a bad retread QB missing the playoffs despite having an MVP caliber running game....

I'll pass

55 minutes ago, matt rhules gut fat said:

Rhule counting his 8.5 million salary all while laughing and giving the fans a big FU lmao. 

Got to hand it to him.

He’s playing with house money right now.  He knows he has a free year and can do whatever the fug he wants, like when Aaron Rodgers knows he has a free play and usually throws a touchdown.  But we’re throwing logs of poo and hoping for the best 

Just now, kungfoodude said:

So, you have no idea what you are talking about?

That you, Dave?

It's me mick.  Don't know Dave.  I'm just getting bored of all the whining.  Losing sucks and the rebuild seems a bit retarded ( not the mean word ) just kinda slow but... A quick turnaround is possible with the right QB ( not this year) and some luck in the draft.  

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, mickeye76 said:

It's me mick.  Don't know Dave.  I'm just getting bored of all the whining.  Losing sucks and the rebuild seems a bit retarded ( not the mean word ) just kinda slow but... A quick turnaround is possible with the right QB ( not this year) and some luck in the draft.  

What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

• Beer 2