• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers bring in Montgomery for 2nd interview

ncfan

48 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I would take Gurden, Macdoo, or the Texans OC.. Because they all Atleast fit the profile dumbass Rhule himself stated he was looking for..

Agreed. He said he wants an OC that has called plays in the NFL yet interviews a guy twice who has never called plays in the nfl.

• Pie 1

Can’t say this excites me but one thing that I like about his background is he was a WRs coach for the Steelers during a time period where they had some absurdly good WRs getting churned out and developed. And I don’t know how much credit he deserves but that kid Taylor in Indy last year was incredible. Does that mean he can coordinate an offense? Absolutely not. But his track record does have some positives.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, t96 said:

Can’t say this excites me but one thing that I like about his background is he was a WRs coach for the Steelers during a time period where they had some absurdly good WRs getting churned out and developed. And I don’t know how much credit he deserves but that kid Taylor in Indy last year was incredible. Does that mean he can coordinate an offense? Absolutely not. But his track record does have some positives.

This guy turned a 10-3 and 8-5 college program into 3 years of 3-9.

He was so bad he got the AD fired.

He had no clue what he was doing, and this was not some big time college program either. This was ECU.

The guy was out coached regularly by teams with much less talent 

This was just a few years ago too. 2018. So dont think he’s magically evolved. 

• Pie 3

30 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

He's the worst available, so hiring him makes sense. Worst HC, worst OC, worst offense, worst owner worst team ever. Personally I'm kinda rooting for consecutive 0-17 seasons. Lose like 65 games in a row. Be legends.

Way to be positive my dude. This exactly the kind of posts I'm tired of seeing. I watched the same games you did. It was bad, but I prefer to look at the positives.  What were they?  Defense had some flashes.  Luvu, Robinson, Shaq, Gross matos, Brown all had moments.  On offense Chubba improved, DJ was solid again and it was nice seeing Cam back.  We were held back by subpar QB and oline play.  I get that was the front office and coaching that screwed the pooch on that but y'all act like qb's are easy to find.  We gambled on Sam it did not work our, we will gamble again on a QB it hopefully works out.  4 more wins and we in different situation right now.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 4