• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers bring in Montgomery for 2nd interview

ncfan

That's it. If this man is hired, I'll buy to the conspiracy that Rhule is trying to get fired so that he can get all his guaranteed money and go back to college. And that Tepper knows this and they are doing an ego struggle. I know it sounds ridiculous but this situation is ridiculous.

18 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

Way to be positive my dude. This exactly the kind of posts I'm tired of seeing. I watched the same games you did. It was bad, but I prefer to look at the positives.  What were they?  Defense had some flashes.  Luvu, Robinson, Shaq, Gross matos, Brown all had moments.  On offense Chubba improved, DJ was solid again and it was nice seeing Cam back.  We were held back by subpar QB and oline play.  I get that was the front office and coaching that screwed the pooch on that but y'all act like qb's are easy to find.  We gambled on Sam it did not work our, we will gamble again on a QB it hopefully works out.  4 more wins and we in different situation right now.  

Well I am tired of see post that complain about negative posts. Don't like it. Go away.

• Poo 1

4 hours ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

Christmas Vacation GIF by filmeditor

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned (2022 NFL season). No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm (NFL) emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest (NFL season) since (Jim Brown) tap-danced with (Bo) fugging (Jackson). And when (David Tepper) squeezes his fat white azz (into his owners box) tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

55 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Well I am tired of see post that complain about negative posts. Don't like it. Go away.

Whatever man.  Considering for every thirty negative whiny posts there is one positive realistic one I'd say it's the negative Nancy's that need a pacifier to shut up. Don't like the HC, wah don't like the owner waah.  Go away.  I hear the Bengals, Rams and Bears are accepting bandwagon fans. 

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, mickeye76 said:

Whatever man.  Considering for every thirty negative whiny posts there is one positive realistic one I'd say it's the negative Nancy's that need a pacifier to shut up. Don't like the HC, wah don't like the owner waah.  Go away.  I hear the Bengals, Rams and Bears are accepting bandwagon fans. 

There is nothing more satisfying than watching your team get beat in the most humiliating way possible week in and week out. Why aren't people more positive?

• Pie 2
  • The D 1
  • Flames 3
  • Poo 1