• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers bring in Montgomery for 2nd interview

ncfan

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Best rhule (see what I did there) of thumb is whatever Rhule says, it's the opposite. Wants lots of NFL experience? Hires a high school guidance counselor.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Can you imagine Rhule pitching this to Tepper? I still can't stop laughing.

This team is a piñata at this point, the only thing fun to do it keep hitting it and hoping it cracks open. It's probably filled with Miracle Whip but at least hitting it is fun.  

• Pie 3

Seriously - I predict at least 50% of huddlers will buy into Scottie after his press conference (if this is finalized).

”Guy sounds sharp.  Knows his stuff.  Great vision for the offense.  Diamond in the rough.”

Need to get ahead of it.  It’s going to be a great speech.  I am positive of that.

He’s going to make this team so, so much worse… 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, mickeye76 said:

I get it. You right.  Trust me I've been banging the drum for oline help for years.  Paradis was not the best center but he had some decent games despite injuries and age. So that position was given a bandaid.  Left tackle is what hurt the most.  Honestly after the debacle that was our Superbowl appearance and how Von Miller singlehandedly destroyed the left side we should have already fixed the problem.  The problems with QB and Oline were ignored.  Cam was obviously not the same yet we kept trotting him out there.  CMC was run into the ground but he was our only chance to be competitive. Olsen got hurt and yet we put him out there to reinjure himself.  This franchise has been mismanaged for awhile it's just all coming to a head right now.  Y'all act like this team was built to win when the current leadership took over.  It was a sinking ship. 

Von Miller destroyed our RT, you are fuging dumb as hell.

I honestly don’t care about him at ecu. He was the HC not a coordinator. What he did as OC at Maryland is not good. It sounds like he really excels as a pro positional coach. Wish this was a legit staff and we brought him in for the WR coach position because I think he could do wonders for that group, especially terrace and shi. Hopefully at the very least he makes that group better. 

• Beer 1