• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wanna talk about Watson… part 59

I’m seriously done with this franchise if they trade for Watson. How the f*ck are they planning to spin trading a crazy huge amount of assets for a sexual predator who just sat out for an entire season? You can’t. It’d be the dumbest move in franchise history. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

10 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I’m seriously done with this franchise if they trade for Watson. How the f*ck are they planning to spin trading a crazy huge amount of assets for a sexual predator who just sat out for an entire season? You can’t. It’d be the dumbest move in franchise history. 

What happens if the accusers never file a criminal report and the civil suit dissipates? If there are no criminal charges and he isnt ever found guilty, what is the reasoning for ignoring him in trade discussion?

• Pie 2

I've made my stance very clear. Before the allegations, I was all in. I think he's a top-3 QB during his last season in Houston, with the ability to make rare plays that basically everyone else can't. 

After the allegations, just an awful look ESPECIALLY considering the culture fostered by the former owner. We were told that we were going to be better than that now. Now you'll place any sort of morality to the side for the chance to win a few extra games? Gross, disgusting, vile look. Would be one of the darkest moments in franchise history. 

And back to the player, we don't even know how he'd perform in the wake of his off the field demons.

Edited by FuFuLamePoo
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

18 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

What happens if the accusers never file a criminal report and the civil suit dissipates? If there are no criminal charges and he isnt ever found guilty, what is the reasoning for ignoring him in trade discussion?

Ten criminal reports have already been filled, including at least one by a woman who's not suing him.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 2