Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Just wanna remind everyone, today was a good day.


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Lady Cowboy Fan is improving after her surgery. She wasn't in as much pain as she had been over the past week and was even able to get up and do some things she'd been wanting to.

Panthers football might suck right now, but for me, there's that.

That is good to hear.  😀 

  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Lady Cowboy Fan is improving after her surgery. She wasn't in as much pain as she had been over the past week and was even able to get up and do some things she'd been wanting to.

Panthers football might suck right now, but for me, there's that.

That's awesome

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

That is good to hear.  😀 

Still two surgeries to go.

They're not internal like her last one, but still risky (could leave her unable to walk) and the recovery period is likely to be longer and more difficult.

That's gonna be the bigger part of this year.

  • Pie 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Lady Cowboy Fan is improving after her surgery. She wasn't in as much pain as she had been over the past week and was even able to get up and do some things she'd been wanting to.

Panthers football might suck right now, but for me, there's that.

That's great.  My prayers for her and you.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Still two surgeries to go.

They're not internal like her last one, but still risky (could leave her unable to walk) and the recovery period is likely to be longer and more difficult.

That's gonna be the bigger part of this year.

Shot in the dark but, do you know any doctors that can fix this franchise?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

Shot in the dark but, do you know any doctors that can fix this franchise?

I know a guy who was studying to be a doctor but decided to be a football coach instead.

I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Still two surgeries to go.

They're not internal like her last one, but still risky (could leave her unable to walk) and the recovery period is likely to be longer and more difficult.

That's gonna be the bigger part of this year.

Geez, my best to you both, Scot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...