• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben McAdoo New OC

NJPanthers12

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Might bode well for Tony Sparano as far as the OL coach job. He was on staff with McAdoo in Jacksonville as the assistant line coach (so was Gruden).

The Jags full time line coach was a guy named George Warhop. He's got a pretty long résumé and should be available. If we go back to Tom Coughlin connections, there's Pat Flaherty out of New York.

There's also guys like Doug Marrone, Juan Castillo , Mike Munchak, James Campen and others but I'm not expecting us to go that route.

I’m hoping they adopt the same approach of casting a wide net to bring in the best OL coaching we can get. 

Edited by Prowler2k18

6 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

🚨🚨ABANDON SHIP!!! 🚢💥💣🚣‍♂️🤣🚨🚨

Whiny Aaron likes they guy and supports him -- let's give Ben a fair shot 🤘

We don't have to give anyone a shot. Fans don't make the decisions. Non of it really matters. Unless Rhule completely changes the trajectory of his career and some how becomes competent. He'll be gone. There's no other way this goes.

• Beer 3

Decent hire. Checks the right boxes. I slightly preferred Gruden, but it's nice to have some NFL experience on that side of the ball.

The length of the contract will be somewhat revealing for Rhule's level of safeness. I am expecting 2-3 years, anything longer would be a surprise.

@Mr. ScotWhat OL coaches has McAdoo worked with in the past? I'm assuming he will have some say in filling that position.

Edited by Evil Hurney
  • Pie 4

I never thought this franchise would become the laughing stock of the NFL, but here we are. 

I feared from the day we found out Tepper was owner that things would go bad.....I never thought it would be this bad. Who would have thought we would all be missing Ron? 

12 minutes ago, Pantherstan said:

Let’s face it. Most people would have been mad no matter who we hired. Some would even get mad if we fire Rhule. Sometimes this fam base makes me laugh. Here is to new beginnings. 

Who the hell would be mad if we fired Fhule. Really is their someone that thinks he should be coach?