• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CBS: Rhule keeping close eye on Michigan job, wanted Penn State

Kraybrothers

4 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Harbaugh to Miami - he and their owner are both Michigan guys and good friends. 

Rhule to Michigan 

Flores to Carolina

It really is a 3-ring circus!!!

I'm still really surprised that Flores was fired. He had really seemed to hit on something in Miami in the 2nd half a of the season. Seemed like there was a lot to build on there.

I think he probably ends up with the Giants job.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm still really surprised that Flores was fired. He had really seemed to hit on something in Miami in the 2nd half a of the season. Seemed like there was a lot to build on there.

Man we aren't good/lucky enough to end up with FLores

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think the Giants are a possibility, but I also think the Giants and Daboll have mutual interest.

Miami is my favorite AFC team, 2nd favorite team behind the Panthers. I was a Miami fan before Carolina got a team. I still follow them closely.

Flores - his teams have started slow each year and came on strong. A lot of that is personnel change over each offseason as Miami had a lot picks recently. His defenses have been really good most of the time. We have good defensive personnel here for his defensive schemes, better personnel than he had in Miami. The biggest concerns from the Miami side is the handling of Tua, and that he has had 4 offensive coordinators in 3 years. I will add that believe it or not, their Oline was/is actually a good bit worse than ours. Their Oline ranks near or may be the worst ever recorded this year. 

My opinion Flores would be a good hire, but he must bring better Offensive coaches than he had in Miami

Edited by TheProcess

4 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I think the Giants are a possibility, but I also think the Giants and Daboll have mutual interest.

Miami is my favorite AFC team, 2nd favorite team behind the Panthers. I was a Miami fan before Carolina got a team. I still follow them closely.

Flores - his teams have started slow each year and came on strong. A lot of that is personnel change over each offseason as Miami had a lot picks recently. His defenses have been really good most of the time. We have good defensive personnel here for his defensive schemes, better personnel than he had in Miami. The biggest concerns from the Miami side is the handling of Tua, and that he has had 4 offensive coordinators in 3 years. I will add that believe it or not, their Oline was/is actually a good bit worse than ours. Their Oline ranks near or may be the worst ever recorded this year. 

My opinion Flores would be a good hire, but he must bring better Offensive coaches than he had in Miami

I could be wrong but as an outsider looking in, I just don't think that Flores was ever on the Tua wagon. Kinda feels like Tua was forced on him and they were never on the same page.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I could be wrong but as an outsider looking in, I just don't think that Flores was ever on the Tua wagon. Kinda feels like Tua was forced on him and they were never on the same page.

I keep hearing it was mutual between Flores, Grier, and Ross to draft Tua. Where it went south was when Deshaun Watson became available. DW's fiance lives a couple houses down on the same neighborhood as Flores, and apparently DW and Flores have a good relationship. This drove a lot of the DW to Miami rumors because Flores wanted him. Their GM is just a yes middle man. Owner Ross said they could pull the trigger on a trade if all 22 counts were taken care of first. When 4 of the 22 refused to settle, Ross put a stop to the trade.  Flores wanted to pull the trigger anyway.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I keep hearing it was mutual between Flores, Grier, and Ross to draft Tua. Where it went south was when Deshaun Watson became available. DW's fiance lives a couple houses down on the same neighborhood as Flores, and apparently DW and Flores have a good relationship. This drove a lot of the DW to Miami rumors because Flores wanted him. Their GM is just a yes middle man. Owner Ross said they could pull the trigger on a trade if all 22 counts were taken care of first. When 4 of the 22 refused to settle, Ross put a stop to the trade.  Flores wanted to pull the trigger anyway.

Makes sense.

• Pie 1