• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CBS: Rhule keeping close eye on Michigan job, wanted Penn State

Kraybrothers

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, this is what I think too. Powerhouse programs are probably not going to be interested in him right now. He's just been THAT big of a trainwreck here. He's probably going to end up at a Baylor level job again and reprove himself at the college level at a mid-level P5 school. 

Yep, either a mid-level program or one that is trying it's best to become relevant again like Arizona or the like.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, this is what I think too. Powerhouse programs are probably not going to be interested in him right now. He's just been THAT big of a trainwreck here. He's probably going to end up at a Baylor level job again and reprove himself at the college level at a mid-level P5 school. 

Baylor just won the big 12 title lol

Rhule will he fine. Hes a great head coach. Sometimes it just doesnt work out. Hes proven himself in the college ranks if thats what he wants

• Poo 1

13 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Harbaugh wants to come back to the NFL, Rhule wants his job. Can we just trade HC out right? I don't think Harbaugh would be a bad coach. He at least has had success with the 49ers. 

We all would take Harbaugh but not Tepper he likes Fhules balls. Oops I meant meatballs

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, CharlotteNative said:

If Michigan publicly turns down Matt while Tepper fire him? 

I'm starting to think Tepper didn't fire Rhule because he thought Rhule would run off back to college and now it's starting to sink in that none of the good college football programs want him so if Rhule is gonna have to start over at a mid-level school again anyway, he might as well just stick it out and keep cashing Tepper's checks until he gets fired.

• Pie 1