• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CBS: Rhule keeping close eye on Michigan job, wanted Penn State

Kraybrothers

23 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Hard to build a team built on "culture" when the fuging leader is leaked to have interest in every college job possible. Matt Rhule can get fuged...just get out already.

Yeah how does firing your "up and coming" OC, and replacing him with a random Mcadoo have anything to do with "program building". I'm not a Brady fan but either way it reaks of desperation, not building

3 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

Matt Rhule is definitely not a "Michigan Man."  Having Rhule leave and being able to get a better coach would be wonderful, but unfortunately the Michigan job is out of his reach even if he begged for it.

Yeah a top 10 college team isn't gonna be interested in Rhule, he brings nothing of value to the x's and o's of actually winning in the playoffs/championship however they do it now. He'll be back to another Temple/maybe ECU level team. He can't even be a position coach in the NFL! That's what blows my mind. 

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah a top 10 college team isn't gonna be interested in Rhule, he brings nothing of value to the x's and o's of actually winning in the playoffs/championship however they do it now. He'll be back to another Temple/maybe ECU level team. He can't even be a position coach in the NFL! That's what blows my mind. 

Since when does X’s and O’s Matter at the college level…it’s about recruitment straight up.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Since when does X’s and O’s Matter at the college level…it’s about recruitment straight up.

Things are gonna change with the NIL endorsement deals and the transfer portal combined. It'll take some time but some smaller schools are gonna be more competitive and some players/coaches will get a lot more recognition for turning around the underdog teams when it's a little bit more even of a playing field

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm normally not big on retreads, but I'd hope that we would interview both him and Flores. Guys who showed a helluva lot more than Matt Rhule has.

I would love flores more than anyone, but I have a feeling he's in line for the houston job.  But if rhule goes Michigan it would be because Harbaugh went LV, meaning bissacia is on the market.  Honestly I don't think of him as a retread, he got his shot and even with adversity he got a team that hadn't been to the playoffs to regroup. reminds me of how Arians held the colts together when Pagano was out with cancer.

• Pie 1

Just now, Paa Langfart said:

scape goating is what it's called.  Blaming his poo decisions on qb and o line and terrible position coaches on offense on Brady.

Yeah I meant specifically the Mcadoo hiring after the scape goating. He scapegoated and then quickly realized he's got no clout so probably called Coughlin begging for Mcadoos number, who was probably sitting at home staring at a wall wondering what to do with his life