• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With your number 6 pick Daniel Jermiah mocks you...another corner

micnificent28

It depends on who is available and what our situation is, but, even in a vacuum or not, I just couldn't bring myself to be upset at drafting Sauce Gardner. Dude arguably has better tape than Horn. How could I cry about acquiring a guy who didn't allow a coverage TD in 30 plus games?  

All that being said, my eyes are on Ekwonu or Evans (who almost certainly will be gone)

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Horn and Sauce would make for a helluva duo. Can you imagine Jackson in the slot? I can't "hate" it. That duo or trio would be a problem for the opposition.

No... just no man. For that to happen we would would have horn henderson, Jackson pride and possibly Gilmore. If you take another corner with the garbage fest on the line quarterback and even safety or linebacker. 

Hmmmmmm...... why would a smart draft guru pick a CB for a mid-market team with plenty of CBs???? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Another David Newton tactic, the success rate is for these attention bait is insane. "He said WHAT?!?!?" Click Click, better share this clickc kcilcikciclcicklkciclckciocllciclckciclckclkciicick. 

media Deez Nuts GIF........... for the billionth time, such saps......

DJ will make 4 more of these, dont take the worm/cheese along with over acting. holy Christ!!.....

• Beer 1