• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With your number 6 pick Daniel Jermiah mocks you...another corner

micnificent28

37 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

No... just no man. For that to happen we would would have horn henderson, Jackson pride and possibly Gilmore. If you take another corner with the garbage fest on the line quarterback and even safety or linebacker. 

You're assuming that we're going to have Jackson and Gilmore...

We're going to have to deal some players if we want to be players. Just my opinion.

If you want the truth about DJ, he hates to do mocks(many others as well).

Plus his top 100 0r 150 list >>>>>> mocks. Great infro and insight, hes still got the goods on the scouting front. 

The normies have made it so every paid mouth has to do mocks, no idea the appeal of them for a hardcore fan like me. But like many other things the mass wins...

30 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I don't expect us to stand still on either line. 

When your Defensive scheme is built like ours currently is, it won't matter. We're a speed D team. We are light in the ass up front because they choose to be. They're prioritizing sacks over stopping the run. When a team lined up and punched us in the mouth we didn't adapt by using our bigger DEs. Just kept on with the same game plan.

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

Horn and Sauce would make for a helluva duo. Can you imagine Jackson in the slot? I can't "hate" it. That duo or trio would be a problem for the opposition.

If we pay Jackson CB1 money and put him in the slot that would be the stupidest decision yet.

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

You're assuming that we're going to have Jackson and Gilmore...

We're going to have to deal some players if we want to be players. Just my opinion.

Between Horn, Henderson, Bouye. Taylor, STO, Hartsfield, Pride, and a low round pick we should be just fine and have plenty of cap for the line.

• Pie 1