• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Games

Catsfan69

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I have one question... how terrible must Trey Lance be? 😂

You traded your entire future for this kid and Jimmy G is out here sucking out loud. Where is Trey Lance???

They should absolutely have a package or two for him. I think they are trying to protect him because they know the team is his for next year and the 10 following and he's super raw right now.

49ers D is keeping their team in this game.  Meanwhile, Jimmy is doing whatever he can to help the Packers out.

1st down in the red zone and JG throws an interception rather than throwing it out of bounds on a broken play?  Had a minimum of 3 points if he had kept his cool.  Positively Sam Darnold like.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

49ers D is keeping their team in this game, meanwhile Jimmy is doing whatever he can to help the Packers out.

That's pretty much 49er football lol

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

1st down in the red zone and JG throws and interception rather than throwing it out of bounds on a broken play?  Had a minimum of 3 point if he had kept his cool.  Positively Sam Darnold like.

He's gonna fit right in.

5 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

They should absolutely have a package or two for him. I think they are trying to protect him because they know the team is his for next year and the 10 following and he's super raw right now.

I was a huge Lance fan leading up to the draft and knew he needed a year or two but like when you’re starting qb is this bad and your defense is playing lights out you gotta put him in to try to spark something. This is the playoffs.

• Pie 1

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

Is it just me, or is it insane to trade multiple 1st rounders to take a guy 3rd overall and bench him for 2 seasons?  They must think the ceiling on Trey Lance is the best QB of all time.

Yeah, spending the #3 overall pick by itself would be a bit head scratching for that. But to trade your entire franchise future? Damn. We'll see how it ultimately works out, meanwhile that D is just gonna keep getting older and more guys are gonna come up for contracts... and those cheap cap hit rookie QB years go unused.