• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1/22 Game Thread: Canes @ NJ Devils Puck Drop: 7PM

Anybodyhome

People called it a trap game. Missing TT hurt a lot. We need Martinook back if he’s going to be out for any extended period of time. Starting the rook with everyone sleep deprived, which was apparent after the first period was not the right call.

I get we pulled him up so we can RFA him but I don’t think that was the right move. We may have to end up trading for a backup for our cup run, which is not a good thing. I think we should have just stuck with Lyon. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

People called it a trap game. Missing TT hurt a lot. We need Martinook back if he’s going to be out for any extended period of time. Starting the rook with everyone sleep deprived, which was apparent after the first period was not the right call.

I get we pulled him up so we can RFA him but I don’t think that was the right move. We may have to end up trading for a backup for our cup run, which is not a good thing. I think we should have just stuck with Lyon. 

Agreed, go get Halak from the Nucks for the cup run and trade Bear, Suzuki, and 2nd for Klingberg.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Lets get it Canes said:

What are you talking about?  We got dog walked tonight. The rookie goalie wasn’t even close to being ready. I go to every home game so I know what I’m taking about. Cole wasn’t good. Overall team wasn’t good but goalie was a major issue. Rod wiffed tonight. Freddie should have played. Simple as that….  

1. We didn’t get dog walked, as a skater it’s hard to get to your game when you know the guy behind you isn’t where he needs to be.

2. I can guarantee you that LaFontaine was promised a game… why else would he have signed? He was poised to go the college UFA route.

3. The guys were coming off a back to back and they didn’t have their normal routine… they left this morning when they normally leave the night before.

4. Freddie should not have played tonight. The last thing we want to do is run him into the ground and get him injured. If that happens the season is over.

5. It was one game, R-E-L-A-X.

6. I have no idea why you quoted me.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 2