• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“I think Garoppolo winds up in Washington or Carolina”

TheSpecialJuan

I’m ok with Jimmy G coming here ( better than anyone we currently have on the roster ). But the 49er’s HAVE to take Darnald as their back up and a lot of what is owed to him .  
24 million is not HOF QB money. I think over 30 million is the going rate for those not named Tom Brady.

No , I wouldn’t take Jimmy G for our 6th round pick unless Darnold was part of the deal.  
Let’s face it , there’s not a QB  coming out this year worth a 6 th pick. 

Yes, O’line is a priority, and where we should focus . 

3 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes

Fix the oline, have a good running game and a good QB will want to come here.

The Panthers have had two legitimately good QBs in their entire history. We got absurdly lucky with a low level free agent on the 1st one and we drafted the second one #1 overall. Marquee QBs with the ability to control their own destiny aren't coming to Carolina. 

• Pie 6

48 minutes ago, Pazhoosier89 said:

If they trade the #6 pick for  Garrapollo and his $24 Million dollars for 1 year they are even dumber than I thought.  Garrapollo is only slightly better than Darnold.

I believe they will trade that pick if they can. Either to get a player or more picks. Basically, they will find a way to fug this up.

Also, I honestly don't think this staff would be that interested in Jimmy G. Just a hunch but he doesn't seem to fit the mold of what they want. 

Jimmy G is what "good Darnold" basically is. 

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Panthers have had two legitimately good QBs in their entire history. We got absurdly lucky with a low level free agent on the 1st one and we drafted the second one #1 overall. Marquee QBs with the ability to control their own destiny aren't coming to Carolina. 

Especially when you have a snake oil salesman as a HC. 

• Pie 1