• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday Playoff Games

Zod

29 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Don't pay attention to athletes personal lives. It makes sports what they are, not a 24/7 reality TV show.

That part of it though.  I don’t pay attention to it.  And it still found me.   Some of his viral videos have simply popped up on my social media feeds when they were being criticized for being idiots.  

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Please explain? 

His family seems to really enjoy Patrick’s fame.   That’s all.  His brother was dancing game day on the roped off memorial made for Sean Taylor for a viral video.  And that seems to be a normal day for that group. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This. I honestly couldn't have told you that Mahomes had a brother or a wife.

If I was famous I would make Russell Crowe look laid back. I'd have to dedicate half my fortune to a legal slush fund for paying off TMZ creeps that I slapped up. 😂

Until people started mentioning them, I didn't either.

I don't follow any celebrities personal lives intentionally. I just don't care. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

That part of it though.  I don’t pay attention to it.  And it still found me.   Some of his viral videos have simply popped up on my social media feeds when they were being criticized for being idiots.  

His family seems to really enjoy Patrick’s fame.   That’s all.  His brother was dancing game day on the roped off memorial made for Sean Taylor for a viral video.  And that seems to be a normal day for that group. 

Well, your first problem is "social media feeds." Just turn those off. Don't let the algorithms use you. Use the algorithms. 

57 minutes ago, CRA said:

Imagine being Patrick Mahomes' little brother. What a perfect storm for a massive inferiority complex.

1 hour ago, CRA said:

I looked because I never heard this and Patrick seems to not like their bullshit so…

7 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I looked because I never heard this and Patrick seems to not like their bullshit so…

If it comes down to KC vs Tampa I might pull for him.  

I like Allen’s style the most as it is as Cam like as you can find in the NFL.  

1 hour ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

BREAKING:

David Tepper reaches out to Aaron Rodgers with promises of firing Rhule and hiring whomever he prefers and using all of free agency money on O line.

Wait that makes way to much sense. 1-16 abound. All aboard!!!!

Aaron wants no part of a rebuild at this stage of his career.