• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday Playoff Games

Zod

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yup that could have been a blowout if Mcvay didn't go so conservative, especially when Akers is your featured back for whatever reason

I really didn't have an issue with the gameplan. Conservative play calling didn't nearly cost them that game. Four turnovers in in the last 30:15 of that game nearly cost them that game.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hard to say without being able to see what he was seeing. They never gave a downfield look. It was 3rd and 15 and wasn't a crazy deep sack so it didn't really hurt them all that bad.

They showed the field, 3 receivers went deep and Knox was the short route. If he hit Knox it would have been a gain of 8-12. Still short but probably better to make that throw than take the sack.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

They showed the field, 3 receivers went deep and Knox was the short route. If he hit Knox it would have been a gain of 8-12. Still short but probably better to make that throw than take the sack.

Meh, I trashed Teddy for a full year for making those plays. I'm not gonna change my tune now.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

I mean you said ppl ride mahomes..you basically doing the same thing lol

I was mostly talking about announcers and commentators… not so much about the people here. And again what I said was I though Josh’s arm was better than cams. So yeah we can call it riding. To say a qb had a better arm than cam. Not that he’s the best, not that he’s the next coming of Brady. That his arm is better than cams. That can be our measure of riding now.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I really didn't have an issue with the gameplan. Conservative play calling didn't nearly cost them that game. Four turnovers in in the last 30:15 of that game nearly cost them that game.

RIght, but 2 of those by Akers who's like 200 pounds running against the Bucs D-line and was averaging like 2 yards a carry when he didn't fumble. I guess they were short on RB options, don't really know their roster that well