• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday Playoff Games

Zod

5 minutes ago, Growl said:

anyone who watched that game and saw anything other than two terrific QBs carrying all the other players on the roster has no idea what they’re looking at

a QB changes everything 

I think that's understating the playmaking ability of guys like Hill but yes, no question that an elite QB makes a world of difference. This game doesn't happen without both of those guys.

5 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Josh Allen is an all time talent, Mahommes is a product of Andy Reid TBH. Josh is basically the entire Bills offense and dragged this trash ass team to the brink of victory.

Reid may have unlocked Mahomes but I don't know how you say that given all of the plays that Mahomes has singlehandedly create over the years. If anything he's an example of what elite talent in an undeveloped package can accomplish with proper coaching, much like Allen in Buffalo.

Edited by KSpan
  • Pie 2

It just pisses me off to think of all the wasted years of not helping Cam. We FINALLY had a top 3 QB in the league, and we piss it away trying to build a fuggin defense and settling with Rivera and Shula. I'm so sick of this defensive mentality. It's so outdated, yet this dumbass franchise continues to try and build one when ALL the rules set it up for offenses to score in bunches.

1 minute ago, jopie87 said:

Bucs lost by being too aggressive.

Bills lost by not being aggressive enough.

The football Gods are fickle.

Bills lost by a coin flip, that was an amazing game. OT rules are kinda weird, I think it should go down to the clock, too much advantage for the winner of the toss

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Watson is legitimately the only qb that could hang with Allen and Mahomes right now. 

Herbert maybe soon. Rodgers. Brady I guess if he has his OL and weapons that he had last year and most of this year. Other than that yeah there’s nobody else.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Josh Allen is an all time talent, Mahommes is a product of Andy Reid TBH. Josh is basically the entire Bills offense and dragged this trash ass team to the brink of victory.

That’s nonsense. Reid is an elite all time coach but all you have to do is look at the level Mahomes has taken this team to compared to Alex Smith there. Mahomes is the best QB in the game

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Brady and Rodgers are not hanging with these dudes. Herbert can.

Brady did just last season. Rodgers definitely can if he goes to a stacked team like Brady did last year. Rodgers with Payton is my nightmare since those 2 for a season with their stacked OL, Michael Thomas and Kamara could hang with anyone easily.