• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

this fanbase right now:

Cam's New Arm

6 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I've seen nothing to indicate any empowered employee of the Texans has had any discussions with any team about trading away Mr. Whip-It-Out...

...and as such, I don't believe anything being reported as it goes to the Panthers and their purported interest in Mr. W.I.O..

I do believe W.I.O.'s agent is doing his best to conduct some shadow negotiations and when he finds a dude who knows a dude who says "hey man I can get the Panthers to take a look" he then (W.IO.'s agent that is) finds a willing (desperate😁) reporter to run with the narrative...

...I mean think about it, literally 100% of the "deadlines" have been missed, and exactly 0% of the "reports" have proven to be true🤦‍♂️.

All that being said, I agree that if Tepper, Rhule & Co. were to bring Mr. Whip-It-Out in to play for the Panthers it would be a horrendous decision and could literally put the future of the franchise in Charlotte at risk -- it's a really really big deal.

Charlotte fans have proven they will turn their back-on and abandon a sports franchise, and bringing in W.I.O. is about the only path I can envision leading to a demise of the Panthers like what took place with the Hornets (meaning the team moves).

Err GIF

Watson was almost a Dolphin, u don’t know sh@t. He will be gone at trade deadline bank on it. Texans will not pay him 35 mil to sit lol.

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, KSpan said:

With respect to fostering on-field results, which is all I'm speaking to, Richardson was what he was. There was 20+ years of data showing that his vision couldn't even net consecutive winning seasons.

Getting new ownership was an opportunity to change that, for the better or worse. Tepper's on-field outcome has sucked worse, but at least perhaps still has a chance to grow and evolve. Since owners rarely change, that's a sliver more hope than with Jerry.

The short of it is that, of only the two, I guess Tepper. Kind of like asking if someone would prefer to lose a finger or a toe at this point though.

And you?

Over the long-run I believe Tepper will massively outperform Richardson.

We are only in the top of the 2nd of a day/night doubleheader and all the Gone Guys™ are crying in their beer and ready to take their scoresheet and stalk out of the stadium for home because our guys haven't yet gotten a hit 🤦‍♂️.

"...I want mine NOW daddy..."

-- Gone Guys™, Jan. 2022 --

https://www.lineups.com/articles/saddest-nfl-fans/

According To New Survey

Lineups.com surveyed 2,000 people across the country to see what fanbases would be most likely to cry over their team, and a second survey determining the most miserable fans in the NFL. The Panthers ranked 25th on most likely to cry, and 26th on most miserable out of 32 teams.

The only teams that had a less miserable fanbase were the Chiefs, Rams, Broncos, Saints, Colts, and Cardinals. All of these organizations but the Broncos had a winning season.

Edited by KatsAzz
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Richardson produced 1 winning season in the first 8-years...

...Tepper is 0-3 at this point and it's way too early draw conclusions.

If after 8 seasons his team hasn't matched or beaten Jerry's track record I will be surprised.  

Were you similarly upset during the stretch from '97 > '02 when the Panthers averaged 4.86 wins during a stretch of 7 consecutive seasons without a winning record?

I didn't become a fan until we drafted Julius Peppers. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Over the long-run I believe Tepper will massively outperform Richardson.

We are only in the top of the 2nd of a day/night doubleheader and all the Gone Guys™ are crying in their beer and ready to take their scoresheet and stalk out of the stadium for home because our guys haven't yet gotten a hit 🤦‍♂️.

"...I want mine NOW daddy..."

-- Gone Guys™, Jan. 2022 --

Seriously....just shut the hell up.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1