• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What’s your pitch to Aaron Rodgers to come to Carolina

Leotiger

With Rodgers most likely seeking leaving the Packers.. What’s would be your pitch to Aaron…

My pitch,

you can pick or be the gm/coach/hell part owner to come be the qb for the panthers 

Anything within the rules of the nfl for you to get whatever and whoever the fug you want…. 

3F38236A-1D1C-417A-B266-E3AE51915D5A.png

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

No thanks.  That asshole can go somewhere else.  He will go to NO, maybe.  He would fit right in with Peyton.

He really is--already playing that game with the media about his future-he feeds on attention more than anyone I have ever seen--so he will milk the offseason and hold the Packers hostage as long as he can get away with it--good player, but what an ego and a colossal ahole. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

He really is--already playing that game with the media about his future-he feeds on attention more than anyone I have ever seen--so he will milk the offseason and hold the Packers hostage as long as he can get away with it--good player, but what an ego and a colossal ahole. 

Eh, he took his ques from his predecessor apparently.  People forget how much of a utter diva Favre was in his last season or two with the Packers.

• Pie 1