• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What’s your pitch to Aaron Rodgers to come to Carolina

Leotiger

The pitch is actually easy.  

If we resign Reddick and Gilmore - we have an elite defense and you wont have to carry us. 

You have Moore, Anderson, and CMC - three guys most teams would love. Anderson is a great deep threat for Rodgersand we have a young Marshall he would end up loving. Devante Adams was a second round pick too and the 9th WR drafted that year. He is not the top WR in the game if he's not playing with Rodgers. There are more than enough weapons here. You also have a young TE and RB. If CMC plays more in the slot the offense is gold with Rodgers. 

Yeah - our O-line blows but he's probably played behind the same and that will be our mission in the offseason for you. 

Everyone said Winston failed because their O-line and they went out and added one piece. Surprise surprise. Brady turned them all into pro bowlers. 

That said, Rodgers is a prick and why i'd jump for joy if we got him, I wouldn't care if we didn't. 

If i had to pick one team that Rodgers goes to it would be  the New Orlean Saints. It just makes too much sense. They have a top 3 defense, great coach, great offensive weapons. 

One safe bet is that he will not be coming here to play quarterback for the Carolina Panthers.

2 hours ago, KatsAzz said:

If i had to pick one team that Rodgers goes to it would be  the New Orlean Saints. It just makes too much sense. They have a top 3 defense, great coach, great offensive weapons. 

But none of the cap space lol.  And sorry, I don't buy that their genius salary cap wizard can maneuver his way out of a projected $60 million over the cap while also taking on Rogers' massive cap hit.

4 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

But none of the cap space lol.  And sorry, I don't buy that their genius salary cap wizard can maneuver his way out of a projected $60 million over the cap while also taking on Rogers' massive cap hit.

Plus,the Saints will probably lose their head coach, so New Orleans is out.