• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some 2015 McAdoo clips

ellis

Damn @ellis I actually don't know if you meant to highlight the players or the OC lol. Those were some sick throws/catches. I mean not even talking poo about the play but if that is meant to have us on our seats or something I think we're thinking the same thing...which QB/WR is doing that for this team?

And which OL

Edited by Fox007
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

16 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

After going through that poo show, he might be willing to just retire than walk into another one again.

Aaron Wilson confirmed that a lot of the league views this coming season as a lame duck, "one and done" year for Matt Rhule. You gotta figure that feeling extends to players just as much as it does coaches and staff.

And again, that makes me question why Tepper thinks it's a smart decision to keep Rhule around.

• Beer 3

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Aaron Wilson confirmed that a lot of the league views this coming season as a lame duck, "one and done" year for Matt Rhule. You gotta figure that feeling extends to players just as much as it does coaches and staff.

And again, that makes me question why Tepper thinks it's a smart decision to keep Rhule around.

The only thing that is left to consider is that Tepper is establishing a president of letting a coach have more time than most teams to build a team. That would be inciting to good coaching candidates knowing there is more job security with Tepper even if you struggle at first. That's all I've got.

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The only thing that is left to consider is that Tepper is establishing a president of letting a coach have more time than most teams to build a team. That would be inciting to good coaching candidates knowing there is more job security with Tepper even if you struggle at first. That's all I've got.

Honestly I think the simpler and more logical explanation is that Tepper doesn't have a damn clue what he's doing.

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Honestly I think the simpler and more logical explanation is that Tepper doesn't have a damn clue what he's doing.

That is the most logical assumption.  But I've got to have something to hold onto.  A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

• Beer 3

1 hour ago, Fox007 said:

Damn @ellis I actually don't know if you meant to highlight the players or the OC lol. Those were some sick throws/catches. I mean not even talking poo about the play but if that is meant to have us on our seats or something I think we're thinking the same thing...which QB/WR is doing that for this team?

And which OL

I don't see but 1 Olineman on our roster that could do any of that. WR could be fine with actual coaching, who knows what that group could look like with a QB and coaching. 

• Beer 2