• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Get Watson

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

No way cotton balls Tepper didn’t watch divisional weekend. Ain’t winning poo in this league without a star at QB. Do what it takes. It’s time.

Let the dookie fly throughout this thread. 

Did you miss the game last night? Where is SFs QB?

Don’t have the money.

Really don’t have the trade capital.

Doubt we have his interest. 

Won’t allow us to fix the line.

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, Wanderlai said:

He is the one X factor QB that can be had possibly. Watching Allen, Burrow, Mahomes be difference makers has me on board. Getting Watson May be all it takes to win the division if Tom and Payton retire. 

This is what people are not understanding. The time is now. Trade for Watson, get some FA olineman and go compete. 

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I don’t care what other holes we have. Having a franchise QB fixes our biggest need. The rest will fall into place. Rams have been trading draft capital away for half a decade and are fine. I want to win a super bowl. I don’t care about the nuances of a process and future implications. 

That’s how you become the Lions and why Stafford got out of there.

Build the line, tweak the defense and draft a kid. You just have to have the coaching staff to do so.

Watson behind this OL would slightly better than Cam and Darnold this season. Maybe a game or two better.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

6 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Watson would not fix the poo-ton of issues that Matt Rhule has created for this team. Paying 3 first round picks for him would only hurt us more. 

We aren't a QB away from being good. We're a QB, OL, and entire coaching staff away. 

Besides all that, do people seriously believe Watson is gonna waive his no-trade clause to come play for this team under Matt Rhule?

If so, you might wanna adjust your meds.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 3