• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Get Watson

Yeah if he gets cleared legally we need to get him. Hell even if that stuff is still pending I’d trade for him with conditions based around his playing time (I.e. 2nd rounders that become 1st rounders if he plays x number of games each year).

1 minute ago, Cdparr7 said:

That’s how you become the Lions and why Stafford got out of there.

Build the line, tweak the defense and draft a kid. You just have to have the coaching staff to do so.

Watson behind this OL would slightly better than Cam and Darnold this season. Maybe a game or two better.

Lol. This is a loser mentality. Look around. We are on the verge of becoming the Lions now. Trading for Watson changes the course. 

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Lol. This is a loser mentality. Look around. We are on the verge of becoming the Lions now. Trading for Watson changes the course. 

It really doesn't though because while Goodell says he wouldn't put him on the exempt list, public pressure related these allegations would certainly put him there if any team intended to actually start him. Houston wants 3 1sts plus starters. You can't give that up for a guy you're not 100% certain will be able to take snaps. You just can't. That said. We mortgage the farm and end up trading for Watson. 

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Trade for Trey Lance, lol. JG went to the Super Bowl two years ago and he might be back again this year. Why does everyone think the 9ers are going to get rid of him?

As long as they are pasty or cornbread, I'm sure you'll be fine with'em.

Edited by tiger7_88
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

I agree! Let's mortgage the future and three first rounds draft picks and a couple starters for a guy who was so stupid he couldn't keep his ass out of trouble or figure out the difference between a personal trainer, a licensed massage therapist and a jack shack happy massage parlor lady of the night. QB's are usually one of the captains. I wouldn't want this dip poo anywhere near a captains role after finding out how dumb he actually is. He may have taken but his ass will be back in trouble again with that intelligence he is carrying around each and every day. 

kitties massages GIF

• Pie 3