• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Get Watson

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Our defense isn't really that good.

Throw in that we'd likely have to give up one or more of our better defensive players as part of the trade.

They are a billion times better than that 2020 Texans defense. Just remember a lot of these defensive pieces are in there 1st 2nd or 3rd year. Room to grow more. And the last part you don’t know yet. But I’d be ok with packaging burns as long as we resign reddick. If we don’t package burns then don’t resign reddick.

There are so few QB's  in the league, like we saw over the weekend. 6 of them are franchise QB's.

Green Bay

Tampa Bay

Buffalo

Kansas City

Cincinnati 

L A

S F and Tenn QB's are  good, but not next level.

THEY ARE SO FEW,, That when one of them becomes available via the draft or trade, you have to try to get him,  then build the missing parts ( O LINE , etc ) .

No, you don't go after a Tannyhill and not work on the O line first,  But a franchise QB , they are rare, and you have to have one.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

They are a billion times better than that 2020 Texans defense. 

Not real sure I buy that.

Phil Snow's schemes got figured out pretty early in the season, and truth be told the adjustments needed to beat It weren't really that difficult.

At this point, any team that can run the ball even half decent can own us pretty easily.

• Flames 2

18 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not real sure I buy that.

Phil Snow's schemes got figured out pretty early in the season, and truth be told the adjustments needed to beat It weren't really that difficult.

At this point, any team that can run the ball even half decent can own us pretty easily.

Bet you didn’t watch that Texans defense in 2020

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

I already did. They had the worst defense in the league. Watson kept them in games only losing by 8 points or less except for 4 games. They only got blown out once. He is a total freak show putting up over 5k total yards and 35 tds and he’s not even hit his prime. We however don’t have the worst defense in the league with a very strong core of young talented pieces that plays well with a lead. 

They won the same amount of games without him this year. 

58 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

They are a billion times better than that 2020 Texans defense. Just remember a lot of these defensive pieces are in there 1st 2nd or 3rd year. Room to grow more. And the last part you don’t know yet. But I’d be ok with packaging burns as long as we resign reddick. If we don’t package burns then don’t resign reddick.

Damn Marty