• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best NFL weekend ever?

Mr. Scot

53 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

I don’t want to say it was, just b/c that’s a lot of great football to “beat out”.

However, that’s at least 2 straight days of the best football I can remember watching.

That was a good time. I hope next weekend doesn’t suck.

The championship games being better than the Super Bowl is a pretty common thing. Heck, there was a stretch a while back where the NFC Championship was basically the game of the year and the Super Bowl was an afterthought.

As it stands now, any game remaining is going to have to be friggin legendary to beat out yesterday's games (especially last night's).

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I was telling my son during the games that I couldn't remember a better series of playoff games ever. Hell a couple of the games may qualify for the best game ever discussion.

the thing about the KC Buffalo game--We knew it would be incredible before the game started--it had to be.

• Beer 1

If you're not paying attention there is a lot of hate coming out of the Tampa locker room so the "turmoil" report from Florio might be accurate. Lavonte David basically admitted that half the defense didn't know the coverage on that last Kupp catch. TB might not be coming back either..

Strife in Tampa makes up for great stuff.

If Tom were to leave I feel like the South would be like 2014 again where no one wanted to win it and 8-9 or 9-8 wins you

Edited by Panthercougar68

What a fuging weekend. Not only did I make money on all 4 games, they were absolute incredible games. That KC Bills game last night might be the best thing I've ever seen. I cannot imagine being a Bills fan and having to endure that loss. 

Also, this weekend was a stark reminder of just how bad the Panthers blow. I'm not sure if they're even playing the same game as these other teams at this point. 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

If you're not paying attention there is a lot of hate coming out of the Tampa locker room so the "turmoil" report from Florio might be accurate. Lavonte David basically admitted that half the defense didn't know the coverage on that last Kupp catch. TB might not be coming back either..

If Tom were to leave I feel like the South would be like 2014 again where no one wanted to win it and 8-9 or 9-8 wins you

Yet Todd Bowles is being talked about as a hot head coaching candidate 🤔

24 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

How does Cooper get behind the safety in that situation?
It was 10 seconds, not 13.  3 were on the clock when the field goal team came out.

The Bengals give up 9 sacks and win.

Lot of bad defensive playcalls at the end of some of those games.  That Tampa call was horrific.  

But overall, that was the best playoff weekend of games I can recall ever seeing. 

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

If Brady leaves Tampa will crash like a flimsy folding chair under Oprah.  The teams is absolutely loaded with talent because they are there chasing rings behind Brady.  When he's gone, they'll bail.

• Pie 1