• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best NFL weekend ever?

Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, panfanman said:

If Brady leaves Tampa will crash like a flimsy folding chair under Oprah.  The teams is absolutely loaded with talent because they are there chasing rings behind Brady.  When he's gone, they'll bail.

I’m in the camp of I’ll believe it when I see it but I’m starting to get the impression that Arians and Tom can’t get along

If I don't have a dog in the fight, then I always pull for the underdog.

As such, what a fantastic divisional round this was! Three underdogs winning out and the fourth one going into overtime.

Still, I really wanted Buffalo (Panthers North) to win that one. Mahomes is amazing but Josh Allen is going to be the Peyton to his Brady for this generation. Wow, what a game.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

57 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

If you're not paying attention there is a lot of hate coming out of the Tampa locker room so the "turmoil" report from Florio might be accurate. Lavonte David basically admitted that half the defense didn't know the coverage on that last Kupp catch. TB might not be coming back either..

Strife in Tampa makes up for great stuff.

If Tom were to leave I feel like the South would be like 2014 again where no one wanted to win it and 8-9 or 9-8 wins you

If Aints somehow get a QB ( unlikely with their cap situation, but we've seen how they pull cap space outta their ass the last decade) I think they take it back pretty easily. Falcons had a decent record but I don't really buy that their all that good or will improve much next year. Bucs are a dumpster fire soon, whether that's next year or the year after I don't know but it'll all come crashing down and they'll be back to a decade plus of mediocrity. And we are the biggest dumpster fire right now. Aints probably the favorite even with Winston if they bring him back.

9 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Have you met Sizzlebuzz?

And for the record, I've started exactly two threads tonight: this one and the one about overtime rules. Does two threads constitute "an alarming rate"? 🤔

Bottom line though, I'd rather talk about football than talk about me.

Just don't respond to the usuals...seriously...everyone should stop...its not hard

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, panfanman said:

If Brady leaves Tampa will crash like a flimsy folding chair under Oprah.  The teams is absolutely loaded with talent because they are there chasing rings behind Brady.  When he's gone, they'll bail.

If that's the case, they will chase another top tier QB and go for gold.  Wilson, Rodgers, Watson.  If they can't get one of those...then they can blow it up.