• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper=Two Faced

BurnNChinn

4 hours ago, rayzor said:

You make it sound like I'm hanging in there. I'm not. I let go and I'm happier for it 

You're just fuggin miserable and have been since you started in here.

Either the team has made you miserable or you're just an overall miserable person.

If it's the team....just walk away  

If it's just you, find a therapist....and still walk away.

You’re wrong I’ve been upset since this dumbass Tepper took over but as I’ve told other people u don’t like it, you don’t have to respond. I had another account before this one, and wasn’t upset till the last two years. I mean ur upset because I tried to tell u before the season started this team was bad. You didn’t believe and pretty much called me out, said I was wrong. I’m just glad I was right all along. But you do you bud.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

4 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

You’re wrong I’ve been upset since this dumbass Tepper took over but as I’ve told other people u don’t like it, you don’t have to respond. I had another account before this one, and wasn’t upset till the last two years. I mean ur upset because I tried to tell u before the season started this team was bad. You didn’t believe and pretty much called me out, said I was wrong. I’m just glad I was right all along. But you do you bud.

Blah Blah Blah Sock Puppet GIF by Your Happy Workplace

😂

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

11 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

I mean ur upset because I tried to tell u before the season started this team was bad. You didn’t believe and pretty much called me out, said I was wrong. I’m just glad I was right all along.

I haven't followed this conversation, but this right here makes me sick. What a shitty Panthers fan.

My biggest complaint about this place is how many non-Panthers fans are allowed to run rampant. Notice when the team is winning, certain people just disappear? It's a whole different crowd. I'm sorry just my opinion, but I think fans of other teams who post here regularly, or people just here to troll, or people who care more about being right then winning should be straight up banned.

What a shitty culture this place has. Loser mentality all over this forum. Sad.

Edited by Luciu5
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Luciu5 said:

I haven't followed this conversation, but this right here makes me sick. What a shitty Panthers fan.

My biggest complaint about this place is how many non-Panthers fans are allowed to run rampant. Notice when the team is winning, certain people just disappear? It's a whole different crowd. I'm sorry just my opinion, but I think fans of other teams who post here regularly, or people just here to troll, or people who care more about being right then winning should be straight up banned.

What a shitty culture this place has. Loser mentality all over this forum. Sad.

No what’s bad is you can’t post your opinions on how shitty your team is running things and the people want to come in the thread to say oh u shouldn’t do this. U don’t like that certain thread don’t comment. 

6 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Lol it’s bad u tell me something like this but allow this Sizzlebuzz guy to run rampant on here with nonsense. It’s ok I see how the mods run on here anyway. 

Most people just laugh at his attempts to carry water for a billionaire and feel sorry for him. You however have these meltdowns and weaponize the poo reaction and throw a tantrum when people don't praise you. All you need to do is logout more and not let this team consume you. Good luck with that.

23 minutes ago, frankw said:

Most people just laugh at his attempts to carry water for a billionaire and feel sorry for him. You however have these meltdowns and weaponize the poo reaction and throw a tantrum when people don't praise you. All you need to do is logout more and not let this team consume you. Good luck with that.

Lol coming from one of the worse. Hey ignore is ur friend if I don’t like the truth.

2 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Lol it’s bad u tell me something like this but allow this Sizzlebuzz guy to run rampant on here with nonsense. It’s ok I see how the mods run on here anyway. 

I deal with his poo too. Both of y'all are annoying as fug. Really no difference between you. 

How about this....I get rid of him and you. Would be a major win for the huddle and I'd be a hero.

• Beer 1
  • The D 1

6 hours ago, rayzor said:

I deal with his poo too. Both of y'all are annoying as fug. Really no difference between you. 

How about this....I get rid of him and you. Would be a major win for the huddle and I'd be a hero.

I don’t give a fug. I mean it’s just a message board but do whatever makes u happy. I mean it’s not like people can’t get other accounts, everyone else does.