• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your choice?

Panther53521

If Neal, Cross and Ikem are off the board.  That would mean one of the elite defense guys is still on the board.  Top safety. Top corner.   This class of defensive ends is fire. If we are trading down its likely the other team is trading up for a Defensive end or corner not a QB.  I'd take Linderbaum if no one wants to trade up.  

Devin Lloyd at MLB if you want the most impactful player for a team who will change games and elevate the play of everyone on defense to a championship level.

Tyler Linderbaum if you want a franchise leader for your OL.

Drafting Devin Lloyd and Jon Ridgeway would solve the run game issues and change the defense to carry just about any offense. Both would emerge as defensive leaders.

I want offensive leaders too, but I can't pass up on Devin Lloyd.

• Pie 2

This is my fear. I said it in another thread, but it feels like we suck and are always 1 pick from having that elite guy that fits our needs. 

2021 - Sewell picked by Lions 1 pick before us. 
2020 - Herbert picked by Chargers 1 pick before us. 
2019 - Christmas Wilkins picked by Miami 3 picks before us. 

If the top 3 OT and top 2 DE are gone, I’m picking either Corral or Linderbaum.

I hate the thought of us using a top 6 pick on a center. An elite center can be found in later rounds. Just see KC last year, but if he’s an All-Pro for 10+ years, no complaints here. 

I’m not huge on a QB this year either. Out of all of them, I’m highest on Corral. I think he has the “IT” factor, but I do worry about his injury history… especially behind our line. I also feel like Rhule needs to be forced to play Sam for all the stupid sh*t he’s done at the QB be position. I don’t want this regime to pick a QB because they’ve proven multiple times that they’re clueless in that realm. 

38 minutes ago, SazmoRanger said:

This is my fear. I said it in another thread, but it feels like we suck and are always 1 pick from having that elite guy that fits our needs. 

2021 - Sewell picked by Lions 1 pick before us. 
2020 - Herbert picked by Chargers 1 pick before us. 
2019 - Christmas Wilkins picked by Miami 3 picks before us. 

If the top 3 OT and top 2 DE are gone, I’m picking either Corral or Linderbaum.

I hate the thought of us using a top 6 pick on a center. An elite center can be found in later rounds. Just see KC last year, but if he’s an All-Pro for 10+ years, no complaints here. 

I’m not huge on a QB this year either. Out of all of them, I’m highest on Corral. I think he has the “IT” factor, but I do worry about his injury history… especially behind our line. I also feel like Rhule needs to be forced to play Sam for all the stupid sh*t he’s done at the QB be position. I don’t want this regime to pick a QB because they’ve proven multiple times that they’re clueless in that realm. 

I think if he’s healthy corral will go top 10. I wouldn’t be mad about that pick if we’ve addressed OL in FA.

• Pie 1