• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your choice?

Panther53521

3 hours ago, unicar15 said:

I think if he’s healthy corral will go top 10. I wouldn’t be mad about that pick if we’ve addressed OL in FA.

I don’t even mind if we don’t address OL in free agency(this year). We don’t have a lot of cap room and have multiple people we need to sign. 

This offense can’t be fixed in one offseason. What I’d like is if we drafted Corral, draft lineman with remainder of picks we do have and then next year go heavy in the earlier rounds on OL. To me we either draft QB in the 1st this year or next. Same with OL. Either we draft OL in the first this year or next. 

So sit Corral this year as you build the line the next two years so he can come in year two and not get absolutely destroyed. 

On 1/26/2022 at 1:31 PM, MHS831 said:

I would assume that the 2 edge rushers and the three OTs are gone.  I stick a "for sale" sign on the pick and trade back.  Someone will want Stingley or Gardner (CBs) and be willing to move up--or Hamilton (S).

This is me, but Im not a Adam fan.... nor am I a fan of picking a safety that high either, just insane to my core. I hate it, but Pickett does feel like the best C or D option if the worse case happens. 

Not buying those NFL draft gurus mocking a CB, even if Gilmore & Djak leaves, panthers are still beyond stacked there- Horn, Henderson, Bouye, Taylor, STO and dont forget Pride(tho I see him as a 97% cut).

3 hours ago, Basbear said:

This is me, but Im not a Adam fan.... nor am I a fan of picking a safety that high either, just insane to my core. I hate it, but Pickett does feel like the best C or D option if the worse case happens. 

Not buying those NFL draft gurus mocking a CB, even if Gilmore & Djak leaves, panthers are still beyond stacked there- Horn, Henderson, Bouye, Taylor, STO and dont forget Pride(tho I see him as a 97% cut).

I hope Pride doesn’t get cut. He has some starting experience and is still pretty young. I know he was rocky as a rookie, but he was rushed into starting IMO. He has to be pretty cheap too.