• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Antonio Brown wants to sue the Bucs for... trying to help him?

Mr. Scot

29 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Dude is certified nuts. I don't know I it's coincidence or not or maybe it just wasn't as widely known previously that he was looney, but it certainly seemed to get a lot worse after that Burfict decapitation hit.

Nah, he's always had a screw loose, everything started coming out after the hit though.

• Pie 1

OK, there are guys every year in the draft that have character issues, and there are Huddlers who dismiss them.  Character matters.

AB has a mental illness and I will not trash him for this--there is some condition or characteristic that states a person with a particular condition will self-destruct.  That is what we saw.  He really thinks he is in the right here. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

OK, there are guys every year in the draft that have character issues, and there are Huddlers who dismiss them.  Character matters.

AB has a mental illness and I will not trash him for this--there is some condition or characteristic that states a person with a particular condition will self-destruct.  That is what we saw.  He really thinks he is in the right here. 

He always thinks he’s in the right. His disorder is that he is a sociopath. Bordering on psychopath. Im not knowledgeable enough to know if those are “mental illness” issues, but it didn’t start with just a hit 6 years ago. And it seems offensive to those with actual problems. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

17 minutes ago, Toomers said:

He always thinks he’s in the right. His disorder is that he is a sociopath. Bordering on psychopath. Im not knowledgeable enough to know if those are “mental illness” issues, but it didn’t start with just a hit 6 years ago. And it seems offensive to those with actual problems. 

Always thinking you are in the right is a form of narcissism-and that could be it--or part of it.

• Beer 1

I work in mental health and unfortunately, given AB’s public antics, he would be administratively discharged for non-compliance in his own treatment. He’d be the kind of client/patient to no show, show up late, cancel, tell you he’s fine and that it’s the world that’s the problem (clear sigh of some kind of distorted thinking/ personality disorder), or cross boundaries. I don’t know if he’s always been this way, but considering his profession it makes a lot of sense that the hits have made an impact on his brain functioning. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3